31 projects in – Termanology drops by Swan In The Morning to deliver advice on breaking through the noise, advice on packaging and presentation + talks about working with legends.
B-Real steps inside “The Smokebox” with Termanology. The interviews goes into the album, “More Politics”. Also, musical inspirations & favorite strains are discussed.
Termanology and KXNG Crooked revisit the Statik KXNG cut and give it a reprise.
Termanology rocks the Coogi sweater while paying homage to the late, great Biggie Smalls for the “I Dream B.I.G.” video that also features Sheek Louch and Styles P.
Term will return with his first studio album in eight years when he drops More Politics on November 18th. Take a look at the tracklist, that includes the likes of Just Blaze, Bun B, Sheek Louch, Styles P, Joey Bada$$, KXNG Crooked, Your Old Droog, Statik Selektah and a host of others and then preorder it here.
- 1. More Politics (prod. Just Blaze)
- I Dream B.I.G. f. Sheek Louch & Styles P (prod. Buckwild)
- Looking Back (prod. Justice League)
- Where’s The Love f. Bun B, Bodega Bamz, & Masspike Miles (prod. Hi-Tek)
- We’re Both Wrong f. Saigon (prod. Q-Tip)
- Let’s Go (Part 2) f. KXNG Crooked (prod. Statik Selektah)
- Top Shotta f. Joey Bada$$ (prod. Statik Selektah)
- Krazy Thangs f. Cyrus Deshield (prod. Nottz)
- First Love f. Sean Taylor (prod. Statik Selektah)
- The Last Time (prod. Statik Selektah)
- Moving Forward f. Kendra Foster (prod. Statik Selektah)
- The Curve f. Westside Gunn, Conway & Your Old Droog (prod. Statik Selektah)
- The Bar Show f. Chris Rivers & Ea$y Money (prod. Statik Selektah)
- It’s Quiet (prod. Dame Grease)
Termanology recruits 2/3 of The Lox for “I Dream B.I.G.” off of his forthcoming album More Politics dropping on November 18th. The Buckwild produced track bangs and finds Term, Sheek and Styles P drop some heavy bars.
“I’ve been a lifelong fan of The Lox, so having Sheek Louch & Styles P on my single is really exciting, not to mention Buckwild is one of my favorite producers” Term commented to Mass Appeal ” Rather than doing what people would expect from Term & The Lox, I wanted to make something creative and different. I went the conceptual route, writing about all the things I dream to attain and Styles & Sheek did the same.”
Termanology and Lil Fame demand that you put some respect on their name (word to Birdman) in the Slim One produced joint.
Termanology and Buckwild tag team for “Count It.”
Termanology hops on Kehlani’s single “Crazy” and drops some bars to enhance the track.
With the unfortunate addition of Alton Sterling and Philandro Castile to the mounting toll of African Americans killed by police, Termanology and Saigon’s “We’re Both Wrong” comes right on time with its distrust in law enforcement.